Monday, December 29, 2008

SAD: Assignment 2

When we talk about Software Development i prefer the predictive approach, but when talking about my personal objectives in life i prefer the adaptive approach. Relating to the quote "practice makes perfect" experience is more necessary than just knowledge and thinking about what will happen in the future.

Based on the model's activities, i created my own version of the model relating it to my objectives in life.

1. Establishing path

Knowing what my needs and wants in the future will give me an idea of what to do and where to go. Planning a right perspective for my goals in life would set the path to achieve my goals.

2. Past learning

Talking about the experiences from others will also give an idea to what my goals would be and its consequences. Learning from their past experiences and listening to their advices is very useful.

3. Trial and error

This phase is to test my skills and knowledge of what i've learned from others and my own experiences. Every stage in life and events are unique so learning and experiencing it is mandatory to grow and finally qualify for achieving my goals in life.

5. Testing

Once the paths are already established and experience are already sufficient, its time to apply it in the real scenario of life and do my best. In this phase, i've already learned everything so there must be no reasons to doubt and quit.

6. Maintenance

After attaining the desired result of testing and achieving my objectives and goals in life, maintaining will take place. It is not necessarily difficult to maintain since it was already tested and proven.

No comments:

Post a Comment